Explore the Versatility of the Dome Access Hatch
The versatility of the Dome rooflight range means that it can be configured to include a range of opening options such as an Access Hatch. This provides safe, easy access to roof spaces for maintenance or to open up roof spaces for terraces and roof gardens.
Units come ready to fit and can be designed to match a range of sizes, insulation, and light transmission requirements.
The Dome Access hatch captures natural daylight and provides a means of convenient roof maintenance with the added benefit of access to enjoy roof terraces.
- Safe, easy access to flat and low-pitch roofs
- Quick and easy to install
- Wide range of sizes and options from the Dome Trade range
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully installed
- 10-year warranty
- BBA approved
- Hinged dome unit and gas springs facilitate opening.
- Lockable internal handle(s) for easy operation and security
- Available in standard sizes from 900 x 750mm up to 1200 x 1200mm square or 1800 x 900mm rectangle
- Available with all polycarbonate glazing and uPVC kerb options from the Dome Trade range
Builders upstand (opening / vented)
Dome is supplied complete with uPVC frame that fixes to top of builders upstand
For mounting at roof surface level, providing 150mm of waterproofing height (exact kerb profile varies with specification)
For mounting typically below roof surface level, providing 300mm of height for insulation and waterproofing
Experience Unmatched Quality and Convenience with the Dome Access Hatch
The Dome Access Hatch stands as a beacon of innovation in roof access solutions. Its unique combination of safety, versatility, and ease of installation makes it an ideal choice for both residential and commercial properties. Whether you’re looking to enhance roof maintenance efficiency or transform your roof space into a stunning terrace or garden, the Dome Access Hatch is your gateway to endless possibilities.
Elevate your property’s potential today with the Dome Access Hatch.